Monday, November 7, 2011

Farewell Tomerong!

My last night with my first WWOOFing folks, Evelyn and Emma, and I got to go to an African drums class (hey, I wasn't horrible!) and Evelyn made, as I am told, Australia's signature dessert (which I'd never had), pavlova.
The inside of the pavlova alternated banana and fresh mango. I had two servings. And then two more for breakfast.
The intact pavlova has breathed its last breath. Evelyn is on the right and a niece visiting from Victoria, Cindy, and her husband Steve. It looks possible that I may wind my way down to see them before I leave Oz. 
Some yummy moscato from the winery where Cindy works. 
Two fabulously warmed hearted women, Evelyn and her niece Emma, my hosts for two weeks. 
And then we gave Emma a hard time about using a step stool for the picture with her rather tall auntie.

No comments: